Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Happy....

I love my girls! 
We had a girls night last night and it was just great! 
Its that Happy that I love...
We may not see each other everyday but when we get together its loud and just amazing! 
I love themT...thats all! 

It was a baby reveal - bachelortte - catch up get together! 
And of course we have pictures! 

I got a little carried away with the pink and blue...




We had some pink punch but I am loving the punch jar! 
How cute is that?

Jayne brought the Team Blue and Pink signs! 





And we are having a.....


YAY! So exciting! I can't wait to meet that little handsome fella! 
And Mrs Stephanie announced that is preggers too!!! YAY...more babies for our group! 

So sweet Jayne gave me a housewarming gift and let me tell you something I LOVE it! 

Do you know what it is??
Its a map of my neighborhood!!! How cool is that???
I love it so much!! 
Its something that I will take with me forever and always remind me of my first home! 

Thank You sweet Jayne, Jeremy and Anniston! 
I love you guys! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Jayne's gift....great idea...She is such a sweetie...Glad you all had fun..Mom

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How fun! I love all the decorations. I think gender reveal parties are the best!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, what a fun party! I'm totally throwing one of these for my next pregnant friend. :)

Also, I absolutely love the name Anniston---how adorable! I've never heard it before.

New to your blog--excited to follow along!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Melissa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That map is so cool! And such a great idea! Any idea where she got it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...