Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its OK

Here we are at the "Almost" end of another week! 
I am going on the second night of NO sleep and I am struggling this morning! 
Next week there are big changes coming to my life - health wise, exercise wise, stress wise! I will be doing a major haul from my pantry and a MAJOR trip to the grocery! Nothing but good things will come from these things!  

Enough of that so on with my Its OK post.....

Its OK that I want  rearrange just about ever room in my house. I am talking like move my bedroom to where the guest room is now, the office to my bedroom now  and the spare room now to my office! Am I crazy????

Its OK that I have been putting off getting an oil change because I dont want to get up at 6am on a Saturday to take it in.

Its OK that a girl I work with pointed out that a guy we work with sounds just like Bill Clinton when he talks and now when I hear him I cant not crack up! 

Its OK that I fall more in love with Annie Sloan paint each day! It makes me feel like I can do any craft project that Pinterest throws at me! 
annie sloan paint

Its OK that I have convinced myself that I can go buy pine straw and put it out without my brother! 
This will come back to haunt me, I know it will! 

Its OK that I feel a sense of pride that I didnt kill my ferns :) 

Its OK that I have to look away every time the Greys Anatomy preview comes on! 
I cant handle that! 
I mean who doesnt love a picture of Dr.McDreamy

Its OK that I have become obsessed with making this my room and that I have posted this picture at least 4 times on my blog! 
#Bedrooms


2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is ok!! I will help you put down pine straw this weekend!!! Mom

my family said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the chalk paint, i have a lot of project in my head for the summer....now if I get to them is a different story:)l

this may sound weird but I am so thankful you have "enjoying the small thing" on your blog roll....just more advocacy for "our" children with special needs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...