Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Loving....

 What I am loving on this Wednesday morning....

I of course LOVE this little drumming baby boy...

I LOVE that this girl finds out if she is having a BOY or GIRL next week! 

I LOVE this bedroom
#Bedrooms

I LOVE this picture of the Super Moon that we had last Saturday! 
Seattle's Supermoon, May 2012

I LOVE that this comes on next week and I get to watch it with the girls! 
Emily Maynard: The Bachelorette Portrait!

I LOVE that I am going here today for the Holiday Party site visit!

2 comments:

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stopping over from WILW. The Bachelorette is one of my favorite summer tv shows! It's always fun to see the tables turned and have the men as the contestants. I hope Emily comes out of her shell a little because I felt like she was pretty shy on Brad's season.

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That bedroom is so pretty!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...