Friday, May 11, 2012

Off the WALL Friday

Its  
Friday, Friday, Friday

YAY! 
I am going to end my week with some random thoughts! 
I am in a good mood this morning! 
There is a guy that just moved back to our office and he makes me laugh every morning! 
I truly believe that it makes my days better! 

Speaking of work we went out last night after work and I honestly dont think I have laughed that hard in a long 
Kinda grateful that I love the people I work with! 
We went to a fun place here in NashVegas that has a great deck! 
Check it out the next time you come to town?

Can you injure your ACL?
Because I think I have mine! 
It hurts behind my left knee!!!
Is that even where your ACL is?
treadmill
Sorry for the language Granny put this made me laugh

This made me laugh out loud! 
50 shades of grey......

I want to get a backpack, walking shoes and my camera and go exploring here....
paris Paris Paris Paris

I kinda sort of love this color! 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have had a fall on the treadmill one time...ha...Mom

Ioana-Carmen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hy sweetie! love your blog! wanna follow each other?:X

FashionSpot.ro

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great post! I want to get a backpack, walking shoes & camera and go exploring there too!

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That 50 Shades someecard is hysterical...SO true!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...