Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pink Eye...

Hi Friends! 
Well it Tuesday...
Monday flew by me like a crazy person! 
I am working from home today because I have the dreaded Pink Eye! 
I have no idea where I got it from but it is here and it is doing a number on my little eyeballs! 

Did y'all have a great weekend?
Mine was of course filled with Home Projects! 
I became one with painting! 
The before was this color 

And now we are at a soothing blue grey! 

I love how it turned out! 

Of course I have rearranged AGAIN the furniture! 
I put the Blue chairs in the Dining room and the Pink chairs in the Den! 
I liked the Blue chairs better against the paint. 

And honestly I just like pink and grey together! 

The entry...

Spring Place Settings on the table....

More blue jars...

My Mom got me an Owl door mat! 

I love my little Ikea cart! 

If you follow me on Twitter then you know I spent way to much on this trashcan! 
RIDICULOUS! I had a major lapse of judgement


 Remember my Mom bought me a front door for a house warming gift! 
Well Granny got me a back door! 
I love it and I love that it has a roll down screen! 
My Brother put it in for me and let me tell you something everything that could have gone wrong putting this in, DID! 
Thank you Ryan!
Thank you Granny for my new door! 

I got a table for the deck too! 
I bought the table from the neighbor (she will always be the neighbor even though she is not technically my neighbor anymore)! 
The umbrella came from my Moms neighbor who was throwing it out because they got a new one!
Love a good deal! 

4 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks great!! I love those blue seats!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the blue chairs! Pretty color.

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your house is truly becoming your home. Beautiful job!

Ann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The whole house looks amazing!!! Great eye for decorations!!! LOVE IT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...