Monday, May 7, 2012

Wow....

Crazy day today! 
WOW! 
I usually post my Monday post in the morning - I get to work a little early and get it knocked out! 
Not so much the case this morning.
I didnt sleep last night at ALL! 
I am talking maybe 2 hours, if that. 
So my day started off in a cluster and it was one of those mornings that as soon as I walked into the office stuff needed to be done! 
Happy Monday.... Right! 

Im on a health kick this week! 
Healthy groceries were bought which are expensive by the way! 
I have a theory about this and remind me to tell you about it one day.
Anyways, my plan is to make all my meals for the week tonight so I will not have any excuse to not have a healthy lunch or dinner for the week! 
Minus today because I do have my Dads left over pasta from Amerigo's for lunch- YUM! 

I always cook for Mothers Day and I 99% sure that I am making Trisha Yearwoods Key Lime Cake!
Key Lime Cake

She made it on her show Saturday and it looked yum! 





4 comments:

Kyla Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It does look yum.
And yay for health kicks! Mine start every Monday morning and go until Friday night. Haha.
-Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I missed Trisha's show Saturday morning:( That cake looks amazing though and I'm going to have to try it!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds a lot like my Monday!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That cake looks so good! I am trying to eat healthier too and notice the cost difference. Would love to hear some of your tips and recipes.

Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...