Friday, June 22, 2012

Cotton Pickin

So its Friday....
Cathy Hookey
Another week down and many many many more to go! 
This week went by super fast! 
The busy days at work have been brutal but hey that's life! 
I have eaten pretty much only fruit and veggies this weeks and it was GREAT! 
I didnt get Starbucks one cotton pickin time this week - YAY me! 
We scheduled a girls night - I love my girls and cant wait to see them! 
I made a life changing decision this week! 
I did all the ironing that needed to be done this week (dont an easy task I might add)! 

So yesterday I got pulled over for failure to yield
WITH MY BOSS IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is not an actual picture of my encounter)

I seriously about died but I charmed my out of a ticket and my boss said she was impressed! 
That was a close one...

Y'all I never thought I would say this but I have become a little obsessed with the flowers in my yard! 
I never dreamed I would care about this stuff but I do!!!!!!!
Here is my question....
Its HOT in Nashville and by Hot I mean HOOOOTTTT and HUMID! 
Do you water everyday, every other day? Can you over water???
I have a spent a TON of money on this yard and by George I am not going to let it dry up and die! 

I Kinda sort of LOVE LOVE LOVE this...
and I want it somewhere in my house! 
They teach  you how to make it here but surely it cant be that easy! 

Happy Friday Friends! 
I hope everyone has a great day! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I too am shocked by your interest in yard stuff now!! ha...Your doing a great job..Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...