Monday, June 25, 2012

Here we go again!

Its Monday,
Here we go again! 
I swear the weekends get shorter and shorter....

I went to Grannys this weekend! 
We just ran around all day Saturday and she purchased her an iPad! 
She is officially and Apple house.
We spent most of the day yesterday going over it and playing with it! 
I told her she better be careful because it is addicting! 
I have to give props to Best Buy! 
She had a coupon from one of those coupon books that the local schools sell and they let her use it on the iPad purchase! 
Good Job Best Buy! 

Gas Prices like these just make me HAPPY! 

Next weekend I am making these....

I am going to follow this tutorial! 
Wish me luck!!!



I ran by my brothers on the way home yesterday because he has started a "little" project...
Here is the before....


and here is the after of the stairs 



He is tearing down his old deck and building a screened in deck! 
I asked him last night how he knew how to do all that and he said by "trial and error"! 
LOL
Let me tell you something if I tried to do something like that by trial and error it would be a DISASTER! 

I didnt do much to help because it is to hot for my liking outside but he did let me shoot the nail good a few times! 
I am proud of him and I will share his progress! 

7 comments:

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, your brother is so impressive!! You guys are such a creative and crafty/DIY family!!!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He takes after his PapPaw! I am proud of three of my kids and their abilities...Mom

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Holy crap! I just paid $3.79 in Michigan today... so annoying! xo

Anonymous A said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW~ Go Granny! I am so impressed with her coupon on the iPad. :) My family has been considering getting my Grandpa an iPad.

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a great weekend! Can't wait to see the shades you make.

Cindy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see how your shades turn out!!

Cindy@Made2Style

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been wanting to do Roman Shades too...def let us know how easy it is to follow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...