Friday, June 29, 2012

Its Friday...

So many things going on right now AAAAAHHHHHHHH! 
Thank goodness it is Friday! 
HaPpY FrIdAy!

2 words for what you are about to read
HODGE PODGE! 


I love these girls! 

I have become to invested in the Bachelorette! 
I am embarrassed to admit that but don't we all have a guilty pleasure?

I love my little man! 

My Sunflowers that I planted are not doing good :(
Anyone have any tips??
I wish mine looked like these...
Sunflowers


I cant wait for the election in November! 
Man oh Man! 
I honestly cant believe anyone would think its a good idea to have to pay MORE taxes!
Hopefully it will be awhile before it takes affect. 
flags




I saw this yesterday on Facebook and couldnt not share....


I saw the 4th of July party pic....
Rustic + Patriotic: 4th of July Party & Sweetscape

So cute right???
Then I thought....
Its a million degrees in Nashville right now
I feel like we are living in the land of the snakes
The bugs all act like they are punch drunk
The humidity is 1000% right so it would be like eating in a sweat factory! 
So I think its safe to say this was a pinterest fail for me! 
UNLESS I set up inside under the AC....


Just thought I would end with this...
Photo

1 comments:

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The straw hat and striped overalls? OMG I die...so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...