Friday, June 8, 2012

Lucy...

You never can remember how you found this blog or that blog but sometimes you come across one and you just cant not read it. 
You become a daily follower and you find yourself  becoming invested in their blog! 

Their little girl Lucy has cancer and when I started reading this she was on the upward side of it and getting better. 

The other night I clicked on their blog and read this....



She Will Find Peace

Dear friends,


Lucy's cancer is back. There is nothing we can do. We don't have a long time with her but we are determined to make the most of every minute. 



Our only prayer is for mercy and no suffering. We have to protect Ella. She knows but we want her to be safe. Thank you for your love, support and prayers.

1 comments:

Ashley Beasley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just read this posts & got the update about Lucy. I follow the blog & that breaks my heart. Thanks for sharing. I will be praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...