Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Random but of course....

Good Morning Friends...
Is anyone else dragging in this morning because I sure am! 
My sleep issues are taking a turn for the worse - its driving me CRAZY! 
I am not complaining though !

This is just going to my one of my good ole' random off the wall post! 

I made this....
Image for Arugula Salad with Penne, Garbanzo Beans and Sun Dried Tomatoes
for dinner last night and it was YUM! 
You can get the recipe here

I love this face and I am telling you I am going to get in the car and go see this little man VERY SOON! 

I cant get Jack Osbourne off my mind...
I feel so bad for him! 

I have been thinking a lot about this place lately...
.

Just because....
anderson

I dont get these 2...
He beat her up and pretty much got away with it.
She still talks to him (according to all the magazines)
What is that?
I dont get that - is it just me that doesn't get it?????

I want my dining room to look like this! 
Kates room
but first I guess I need a fireplace and mantle! 

I love that Reese has not come out and officially said she was pregnant! 

2 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all your home decor ideas! Mainly because they tend to be the same ones I've pinned myself. :)

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that pasta salad looks awesome! And I love that room :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...