Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rewind...

For a quick minute today I thought about taking a big long blogging break! 
I am swamped all the time and I am just not finding the time to do it.
BUT I realized that it is something I love to do and I have put a lot into this blog-
I can't explain it I just love to write on here and share. 
I am sure at this point I don't have a whole lot of readers left but that is ok with me. 
I like doing blogging and I love reading others blogs! 

I truly honestly can't believe that it is already Wednesday night. 
What in the world has happen to this week????

Let me rewind to the weekend....
The Mom and I decided to bite the bullet and finish the yard work! 
A trip to Home Depot, $100 and 2 car loads of pine straw we were ready! 

The Mom getting better...


Half way Done....


Zoe from INSIDE over seeing the project! 


Proof that I did some yard work! 


I have to say we got it done and actually did a good job! 
Thanks Mom for the help! 

1 comments:

Jenny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I still read your blog and enjoy your posts! Have a great rest of your week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...