Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thoughts....

I dont have any long drawn out thoughts for you today (now that I think about it do I ever??)
So here is what is floating around in my brain this morning....

I am making this wreath for my front door...
I got the idea from here....
Its taking a tad longer then I thought! 
I hope I have it done by the 4th! 

I am going to see my Favorite little man soon....

I have been praying for this sweet girl...

I went to High School with her Dad but she has an illness that required her to get a new kidney and her parents werent a match.
A random very generous man was a match and he gave her one of his kidneys yesterday! 
As of this morning she was still doing good! 
Say a little prayer for this sweet girl and for the guy who gave away his kidney! 

I cant decide what to make for girls night....
"Texas Trash" But...this is SO good, and so easy!!  1 package cream cheese  1 cup sour cream  2 cans (16 ounces, each) refried beans  1 packet taco seasoning  2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded  2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded...

Looks awesome

Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps

No Bake Fudgy Snow Balls - dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free

Girls do you have any suggestions????

2 comments:

Sarah663 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just want to say that I know the family that gave the kidney! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Candice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The dip in that picture looks yummy!! And I love the wreath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...