Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Good Monday Morning to everyone!
Is it just me or did the weekend fly by???
Im just gonna do a bullet point type weekend recap...

I went down to fan fair with 30000 of my closest friends! 
I know its not called Fan Fair anymore but I am a true Nashvillan and it will always be called Fan Fair to me! 


Saturday started with a Body Pump class at the gym then  I spent lots of time outside AND I had to work the rest of the day...


Sunday started off with me dragging but I got busy! 
I did a major pantry/ fridge overhaul and then spent some major money at Publix on healthy stuff and some major Produce! Why is produce so darn expensive! 

Here are a few of my healthy recipes for the week....

Summer Vegetable Stew

Santa Fe Salad with Chili Lime Dressing


I am making the salad tonight so I will let you know how it goes! 

Did I mention that I FINALLY FOUND MY GRAY PAINT!!!!!!!!!



I had an hour long come-apart at Sherwin Williams about the paint ordeal and honestly invited the guy to my house! 
BUT we figured it out before things got to weird with him coming over :) he was kinda cute though! 

We have a painting plan - did I mentioned that the trim has to painted as well????? Hello a lot of painting that has to be done! 

We have a gray paint! 

We have a new bed ordered....

but this is the color that I ordered....

I went with the Pottery Barn outlet AND I had a coupon which makes me HAPPY! 
I almost feel like Phoebe on Friends when it comes to Pottery Barn but oh well - Its ordered and I got a good deal so all is well! 


I already have the comforter - its white....

Curtains are bought and all that is left is a rug! 

I think I am on the right track! 

1 comments:

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those recipes look yummy! Love the headboard. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...