Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Christal

Happy Tuesday Morning! 

I skipped Monday blogging yesterday! I figured I would spare you from a day of complaining :) 
So here we are on this SUNNY Tuesday morning! 

I have to give a shout out to this sweet girl....

Happy Birthday Christal! I hope you have a great day!! 
Remember this Post? Well this him now - how stinking cute is that sweet boy! 

Do you guys do the GroopDealz??
I love it!! 
I ordered this necklace from it for $20!! 
So excited! 

Pride Designs


Did you watch the Tell All last night??

I have to give ole gal props for putting Kalon in his place! 
He is ridiculous! 
I also have to say Charlie (better known as Charles here in Nashville) put Kalon in place too! 
YAY Charles ( maybe he should be the next Bachelor)!! 


Did Y'all see this....



You can read the story here.
All I have to say is WOW! 

3 comments:

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have the turquoise necklace that I bought on major sale at the J Crew outlet. Love it!

Anonymous A said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Men Tell All was the funniest that I have ever seen. I was laughing out loud at Ryan and Chris!!! WOnder who the next Bachelor will be????

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got that necklace too in turquoise. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...