Thursday, July 12, 2012

Randomness at its Finest!

I have worked like crazy this week and honestly I cant believe it is already Thursday! 
Its raining in NashVegas this morning and I LOVE it! 
My poor hydrangeas need a good FREE soaking! 

Its ridiculous how invested I have become with this seasons   Bachelorette! 
I blame this guy....

I will admit now that I am team Jef with one F! 

I have a of course snooped around on Reality Steve's website and know what he is predicted but I don't feel like he is 100 %  sure on his choice! 
Again I am to invested into this show! 

Speaking of investing I have been meeting with a Finance counselor!
I am not having financial problems but I felt like I needed some guidance. 
If my Pap-Paw was here he would be helping me with investing and counseling me through all this! 
Lets be honest I am not getting any younger and I feel like it is never to early to invest in my future! 

 I made this wreath for the front door! 
I have a theory why I didnt use my last name initial!
I will share that one day! 

I love when my friend Jayne text out pictures of things she thinks we might like because she is usually right!!! 
Target had these little owls in the dollar bin and I of course had to have some! 
I brought one to work because it makes the best little pencil holder! 
Thanks Jayne! 

Let me leave you with some pictures of these angel face! 

You cant tell me that is not the sweetest face you have ever seen! 







4 comments:

emenchho said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Next month the Scentsy warmer of the month is an owl! Looks a lot like your new pencil holder! https://imagelive.scentsy.com/CMSImages/files/Resource%20Library/Monthly%20Promotions/Monthly_Flyer_US_August12_WEB.pdf

www.savorthescent.com

Jenny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your wreath!!

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I adore that little owl! Totally going to look for one :)

Anonymous A said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE THE OWL!!! I have owl salt and pepper shakers that are really similar to that. How cute!!!

-AA
http://anonymousagirl.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...