Friday, July 13, 2012

Shocker





Friday

Here we are again on another Friday! 
This week has been INSANE and honestly kind of LONG! 
Its raining again in good ole Nashville this morning and I cant complain - my plants and water bill are HAPPY! 

I cant believe I am going to say this but I dont have a lot to say this morning! SHOCKER I know! 
So I am just going to do one long random Pinterest and Celebrity Gossip post! 


What needs to happen for me to be that girl in that picture - In that pool looking over the ocean???


Petite Anse Bay @ Seychelles

I saw this and had to post it for my friends Jayne and Crystal! 
boxed wine.

Clearly this Post needs some Coach Taylor! 
Kyle Chandler as Coach Eric Taylor on Friday Night Lights. Wow...the cut of that suit is amazing.

Clear eyes❤

I just dont believe for one flying second that all the cute and organized pantries on Pinterest are that clean and organized! 
They are staged for pictures, right?
Beautiful pantry, but I've seen so many photos with the KitchenAid in there. How much mixing are you really going to do if you have to lug that thing in and out of the pantry every time you want to use it?!?

I want this bag more than anyone will ever know! 
Love this colour!
BUT apparently it is in the COACH vault for life! 
So maybe I could settle for this  Kate Spade....
kate spade

I love everything about the paint colors! 
EVERYTHING! 
Gray

I am ready to decorate for fall!!! 
I wont lie I have already bought some fall candles :) 
my style



I find the Mary Kennedy story SO SO SO sad. 
I feel so bad for her kids.



Do I pay $50 for eye shadow?
i need this one!







4 comments:

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love both those purses! I can't find the kate spade one on her website. Do you know where to find it?

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Um, follow up confession. We had really bad storms this week and it was all rainy and dreary, and I needed to clean. So....I popped out two pumpkin candles from last year, lit them, put on Christmas candles and had myself a merry little night while my husband was out of town :) It was lovely.

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That coach bag is to die for. Love it.

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha, I know who the girl w/ the teal coach purse is - she's good friends with a good friend of mine, and blogs at Young Married Chic - always so funny seeing her pic all over Pinterest@!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...