Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend in Pictures!

Its been a HOT one in NashVegas but I hate complaining about it because the pictures of Colorado are SO sad! 
I have a busy week planned (pretty sure I say that every week)! 
Did y'all have a good weekend???

Here is my weekend in pictures....

Nothing better then a fresh cut and color! 
I swear my hair girl is the BEST in Nashville! 
Love her! 


On Saturday I went to Home Depot with Ryan to get the stuff I needed to paint my trim (Which by the way was not cheap).
When we were leaving there was a helicopter hovering over the parking lot and it was freaking me out!! 
It was so darn low- I really thought it was going to land in the parking lot! 

I got some really cheap gas thanks to my Kroger points! 

I saw this on Facebook....
I know that is a shady van but is that true???


Here is an update on my little brothers screened in porch...
You can see the first set of pictures here




He found a little friend in all the working! 
EEKKKK This thing was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where do you go to get your hair did?

I heard that helicopter was for tree triming (to see where they need it). Not sure but it was weird seeing it so close!


Your brother's porch looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...