Monday, July 9, 2012

Whats really been going on???

Well here I am! Did you think I retired from my trusty ole' blog?
Here is what has been going on...

July 3rd 2012
Ryan's Birthday with the family 
We went to J Alexanders and had a Yummy meal then it was back to Moms for Cake and presents! 


Here is the ole Family picture
No I dont have a new sister that is Ryan girlfriend, Amy. Love her we are going for sushi soon! 

                                July 4th 2012


I woke up feeling like a million bucks! 
Invite everyone over for a very Pioneer Woman 4th of July cookout! 
I made the Pioneer woman Mac and Cheese, her sliders and flat apple pie
Mom brought the fruit tea and backed beans and we were set! 




I started to feel a little weird that afternoon and it quickly got worse after we ate! 
I was dragging and my feet were KILLING me! 
Ryan did 2 quick jobs around my house for me! 
He was festive and wore my polka dot flip flops (he is going to kill me for posting that)! 


I now have a burlap Roman shade in the kitchen! 
Thanks Ryan


There was no fireworks for me! I was so tired that I went to bed at 8pm and did I mention that my feet and legs are now BEYOND killing me! 

                                   July 5th 2012


Sick is not the word
That is the highest fever I have had in a LONG time! 
We all know I have sleeping issues but I slept all day until I went to the doctor which was a whole LONG ordeal! 
I cam back home went straight to bed and slept till 8pm then I went from the couch to bed where I slept until  I went to bed and didnt really get up until yesterday - that's right Sunday. 

Strep Throat and a kidney infection will take you down quick in 100 degree heat! 

   July 9th 2012

Back to work today
I am not 100% yet but a lot better than I was! 

3 comments:

{annie_loo} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the burlap shade!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope you get to feeling better! Can't wait to see your Roman shade. Have a great week!

Candice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow glad you are feeling better, that sounded rough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...