Monday, August 27, 2012

Im Back...

I'm BBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK.....

WOW that was a long unexpected break! 
But I am glad to be back and blogging! 
I hope I still have some of my 5s of readers :) 

There is no better way then to come back then with  a picture post!
Here is a little of what I have been up to! 
Lets get busy....


Well I spent some time with this precious boy!!! 

I love this picture!! His face is precious! 

Such a cool dude! 
Aunt Beth bought a cool guitar that plays some fun tunes! 

Aunt Beth and Aunt Thea! 

He looks so big here! 

 Those eyes...

Sweet boy got sleepy at the market! 


 Happy Boy! 

I love this beach boy! 


 LOVE


How Amazing is this beach house!!!! 

Now onto House projects!
There are lots of them!!! 
Before....


After....


Before...

After...

please excuse all the paint cans....

 This is the before picture of my Pinterest front porch project! 
Thanks to my little brother for building this for me! 

After....


Some yummy cupcakes my brothers girlfriend! 
Thanks Amy, that is some darn good icing!  

Family Birthday Picture

Final stages of my bedroom redo.
 Final settled on a grey paint.
I went with Sherwin Williams Repose Grey in their Cashmere paint! 
I love how it turned out... 


 Not a great picture but I dont have those lamps anymore and I ordered new bedding from Pottery Barn! 
I will take another picure when its all done!

I love the rug I got from West Elm! 



 Office Collage wall...

I saw a bag on OneKingsLane for $25 grand! 
WHAT IN THE WORLD??????
Who buys that???

I always crack up when I see the pink Cadillacs! 


Alrighty then! 
I think that is enough for now! 
Leave me comments so I know y'all are still out there :) 


6 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you had a great time through pictures! Glad that your house is coming along! What did we ever do before Pinterest?

Christal Sellers said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's so good to have you back!!!! :) I love reading your blog and looking at the pictures you post! P.S. Tristan is so cute!!!!

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow you have been busy good to see all your house projects!!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my soul, I seriously love your home project updates. Everything looks fabulous!
Glad you're back!

my family said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you got me wanting to paint something! great rooms

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is so adorable!! Love all the house stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...