Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Randy, get it together buddy!

So many things to talk about!!!! 
BUT to get back in the swing of things I have to do a random post - I mean it is my blog right?

I am obsessed with Matching with Friends. 
I don't know why because I am not good but something about it is addicting! 
My name on there is Mcclintokb615 if you want to play! 
Dont say I didn't warn you about the addiction! 

What happen to this guy?

I mean to tell you ole' Randy Travis has fallen off the deep end! 
The nakedness, the drunk driving, the smoking, the fighting....
Come on Randy Get it together buddy... for the love of country music! 

I tried to watch as much as the Olympics as I could! 
I love watching these guys...

So good! I wont lie I teared up a few times over these girls and their famalies! 
I cant imagine the journey they have taken to get to the Olympics and then to get there and then win! 
Love it! 

I am excited to watch this! 
And my Anderson Cooper is there covering all the details! 

 I am considering giving up...

I have cut WAY back to half a can at lunch and thats it! 
Except for my Sonic diet cokes on the weekend - Im not strong enough to turn down the happy hour! 
But I am going to!! 
 I can do this! I would like to get caffeine completely out of my diet which means coffee is next - DEEEEPPPP BREATHE Beth you can do this ( I am talking myself off the ledge here)! 

College Football starts soon! 
Now I am not so much excited about the football part as I am about the fall decorations, jeans and boots, pumpkins, mums, colorful leaves, candles...
You see in my mind College Football equals fall in my book :) 

DIY - Fall Wreath. Doing this.

#autumn
Fall gardening

FALL.  *sigh*  :)


2 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all of the fall pictures!!! It's almost here and I can't wait!

What is going on with Randy Travis? Seriously needs to get it together!

matching with friends...newest addiction as well!!! I'm MsHthrNichole :) Hope you have a great day!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG I had no clue about the Randy Travis stuff. I remember him back in the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...