Friday, September 14, 2012

100 mph

Hello Friday I have never been so happy to see you! 
Its been a LOOONNNGGGG week for some reason.
Do you ever feel like life is 100 mph and you are moving in SLOW motion?? 
Thats what this week seems likes to me! 
And there is not slow down in site! 
I am whining I know :) 
Its my blog and I will whine if I want to!

I watched the X Factor Last night. 

I have never watched this show before and probably wont add it to the DVR but I had to see what Ms Spears was going to bring to the table. I thought she did fine and honestly I thought she was slightly boring.

I was looking for something in my wallet the other day and noticed that my driver liscense had my old address on it! I freaked out because I thought I wasnt going to get to vote! 
I called the next day to see what I needed to do and she told me I was lucky because I barely missed the cut off!! CLOSE CALL on that one I would have been BUMMED if I couldnt have voted! 
If you have read this blog at all you know I am proud to be for.... 

I am not scared or ashamed to share that information at all! 
Thats why we live in this amazing country to be able to share and talk about these things! 

I am so making this for my backdoor this weekend! 
So Cute....
Belle in the City: DIY Burlap Wreath

Here is the link for directions.


This was too funny not to share! 

2 comments:

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the wreath! Perfect for Fall!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If you're for Romney/Ryan, you should choose a different image. Their slogan is "America's Comeback Team", but the one you're using is the Democrats' version of that, which says "America's Go Back Team". The image insinuates that Romney will take us backward rather than forward to a better America.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...