Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Few Questions....

Why is it that I have seen every FRIENDS episode at least three times but I always stop to watch when its on TV?

Why can't everyone just get along?

Is it to early to decorate for ...

Christmas font

What is my issue that I have to have at least 3 big Home projects going at the same time BUT continue to complain about how my house is never clean?

Why do I continually let people get me down?

How can I make it happen that I see this angel face at least once a month if not more?

Why oh WHY do I continue to scroll through Pinterest when my spare room looks like Pinterest threw up in there?


Why do I get excited when Sherwin Williams has a sale?? ITS A PAINT STORE FOR GOODNESS SAKES! 


Who knew you had to winterize your yard and flowerbeds? (Dont judge - I am a new home owner) 


Have you  checked out the 


Facebook page??? Click here to do so....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...