Monday, September 10, 2012

Chill

Happy beginning of the week...again! 
Did y'all have a good weekend?

Mine was just chill... which is just what I wanted! 
I finished painting the hall - I will post pictures when the light fixtures are back up and the paint tarp are put up! Yeah all that mess is still out because I have been to lazy put it all up! 


My friend Christal had her baby shower on Saturday!! 
I cant wait to meet baby Clay!

I will post more shower pictures after I have given them all to Christal! 
It was such a fun shower and super cute! 
It was a baseball theme! 

I love these girls! 
This is the best group of friends you could ask for! 
Super excited because we are having our monthly girls night tonight.

I had a guest this weekend....


Miss Zoe! 
My mom is visiting Tristan and so she came to stay with me! 
She cracks me up - she loves her blankets and her pink bone. 

She was watching me cook...

Its officially fall! I am making soup....
I know its still 80 degrees outside but I just couldnt help it! 
I made Taco soup and watched the Titans loose to the Patriots! 

1 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...