Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Freedom

I read something that disturbed me! 
In this months Glamour Magazine 

In the "Its OK" column they said "Its Not OK that more people voted for American Idol last season then they did in the Last Election - Get out there and VOTE"

I just cant believe that.
We live in this AMAZING Country where we have the right to vote! 

A right to to share our opinions.

A right and a VOICE  to have a hand in the way this country is run! 

Look at these people in Syria...
Can you imagine walking down the road and seeing this! 


Can you imagine raising your children like this?
Those 2 little girls know more hurt and fear then we could possibly imagine.

I think that it would be a safe bet that they people that live in these countries that are in war would love to have the voice and choice to vote for the leadership of their country and Freedom.

I would say sorry for the political post but I am not going to apologize for it.
I am proud to be an American.
I am so thankful for the right to vote
AND I will be forever GRATEFUL for my Freedom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...