Monday, September 24, 2012

Pumpkins, Mums and Chili Oh My...

*apparently some of my pictures arent showing so I am trying again and re-posting

Happy Monday to everyone! 
Is it Friday yet????

This weekend the weather was PERFECTION! 
I love it!
You can just smell Fall in the air! 
I had my windows open all weekend - I love airing out the house! 




I didn't buy my pumpkins and mums this weekend :(
The guy at Lowes just straight talked me out of it! 
He said that it is to early for the mums and to buy them now would be a waste of money.
SO I am waiting one more week and thats it! 

I took these pictures at a side of the road stand this weekend. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the color. 




Not a great picture but here is my fun art for the hallway! Its bigger then it looks and I love it! 


I made some Pioneer Woman cookies for the peeps at work today! 


The Titans won Yesterday! 
It was an INSANE game but so good
AND I made chili! 


Two words: RED CARPET! 
Here are a few of my faves of the night...

Its a little high-liter looking in this picture but I Liked it! 

LOVED this color! 

My favorite black dress was....
Love Giuliana Rancic
 

I love me some Amanda Peet! 

My FAVORITE of the night is...
Padma Lakshmi - Love that color! 


I didnt love Ginnifer Godwins look.
She doesnt look very friendly in this picture! 


And Just because he is one darn cute kid! 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...