Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The painting chronicles...

Hi Monday Tuesday I mean! 
Let me be the first to say that I am a fan of the 3 day weekends! 
I feel this world would be a nicer place if we have had more 3 day weekends! 

I woke for the day at 2:30am! 
I mean yes I will be be sleeping at my desk by 3pm this afternoon but I did get a lot done from 3am- 5:30am when I went to the gym. 
I set out the chicken that I need to thaw....
I painted one of the doors in my hallway...
I folded towels....
Went to the gym....
I picked the white paint for the dining room (I think)...

Help me pick! 
Benjamin Moore Dove White 

Or...
Sherwin Williams Pure White.

Keep in mind this going to painted against....

Seriously I am going to need a nap! 

Did y'all have a good long weekend??
I just kinda hung out and did my own thing ( lets be honest I painted all weekend)! 
I am kinda getting used to the blue tape everywhere....

I made this...
You can get the recipe here.

My brother and Amy came over and watched ...
They crack me up! 
Amy and I share the laughter over people falling - she saw a guy fall at the nail place and she was telling us about and I was cracking up! 
Oh yeah we are all still team Paul Junior Designs (Are we the only ones that watch this show?)

Ok well I am off to get busy because I have a feeling I will be crashing early today! 
So I will leave you today with a picture of my favorite tree hugger! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dove white!!!!

LWLH said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm going to say the pure white. We're doing gray and white in our upstairs closet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...