Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clear Eyes

You know I watched the debate - I swear it is my Super Bowl! 
I was pacing, cheering, tweeting and cheering some more! 
We all know where I stand when it comes to politics so I am not going to cram it down anyones throat but man THIS IS SOME EXCITING TIMES FOR THE GOOD OLE UNITED STATES! 



I would love to know what they said to each other here! 
I WOULD LOVE to know what they were actually thinking! 


Did you see this picture last night...

I mean can we give a shout out to Friday Night Lights! 

Just for fun a little Riggs for you on this Thursday

Speaking of Friday Night Lights 
Are you going to watch the show Nashville?
I think I will tune in to see what it is all about! 

2 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this! I was really excited about the debate too. It was great hearing what they had to say.

Also, I am in the process of watching Friday Night Lights. I am so sad I waited so long to watch! I am obsessed with this show! Also, I am definitely going to watch Nashville. Connie Britton is the best!

Shelli said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Go Romney! I can't wait to watch Nashville either. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...