Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fun...

Friday Random Post for you! 
Friday!

This week FLEW by and I am pretty sure it is because work has been nuts! 

I got one of these yesterday! 
I wont got all politics on you today but I hope everyone gets out and votes!! 

We are playing the Baby Picture game today at work! 
This is the picture I submitted...

Think they will know its me?

I havent been to the grocery in 2 and a half weeks - its now becoming a challenge to myself! 
I have been eating breakfast and dinner with stuff out of the pantry or freezer (think oatmeal, chicken, frozen veggies, soup). There is a Logans across the street from my office and I have eaten a baked potato and salad more then I want to admit over the last 2 weeks! Its amazing how much money I have saved! 
The Pantry and freezer and running low so I will have to break down and go sooner or later! 

I am BEYOND ready to decorate for Christmas!!!!
.


If you come Trick or Treating at my house I cant promise that I will have the good candy! 
That mess is EXPENSIVE! 
Has it always been so much or am I just getting cheaper as I get older?


Did you see what Uma Thurman named her baby?
Exclusive - Uma Thurman Takes Her Newborn Daughter For A Walk
Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson
Thats a lot going on for a little baby! 


Let see what you think about this....
There is a girl that my group of friends all know.
Let me see how to say this nicely (My Mom and Granny read this blog)....
She preys on her friends ex-boyfriends, ex husbands and even boyfriends and husbands.
She is known for this and has a really bad rap for it. 
Recently she has been doing things that have hit to close to home for me. 
Let me add she is the person that you always see out and about- Target, the gas stations, the gym...
And I always fake a smile and move on and I REFUSE to stop and talk.
But again she has done some things to people that I love and I am TIRED OF IT! 
Do I say something (which will not be pleasant) or do I continue to fake smile roll my eyes and keep going?
AND Yes I know this sounds mean girl and childish but honestly I just cant take her anymore. 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ugh, I cannot stand women like that! I've known some and they swear they don't do that, but if she knew someone she knows dated the person, she goes in for the kill. I want to say "really you slut?" but that would be mean.

Shelli said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG let me see her blog so I can stalk her and anonymously comment for you! Ha! JK. I hate girls like that. Unfortunately, she has no self respect and has to do things like that to make herself feel better. Sad.
Happy Friday!

A New Chapter said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Coming from a woman whose husband was stolen away by a similar slut, if I were you, I would confront her about it. If you go off on her, she isn't going to listen. As much as she doesn't deserve respect, maybe if you come to her "concerned" of her reputation, then she may take you serious and think twice before doing it again?

A New Chapter said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Shelli

me too! me too!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Say something. Don't be silent. If she isn't doing it to your friends it will be someone else's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...