Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday, Monday

Its Monday!
Its raining....
Thats all I have to say about this Monday Morning...
Did Y'all have a good weekend?
Mine was good and busy of course! 

It was the famous Watertown sale! 
Mom and I were up with the chickens and heading East! 
I am going to do a whole post of all my finds but here is a little glimpse of some of the funny stuff we saw...

A doll in a jar??

A Miller Lite yard blowup!
 I wanted to get this for my brother but Mom didnt think it would be appropriate

You can read about my past Watertown trips here, here and here

My weekend also consisted of laundry! 

And more laundry....


Decorating for Fall

Cutting and seeding my yard ( Thanks Ryan)!
AND Yes I have a Romney sign. 

Pumpkins and playing with the settings on my camera!

One of my MANY Watertown finds! 
I big time HAGGLED for these glasses! 

Decorating for Halloween...


So I Have talked a lot on here about all my home projects so I wanted to share the disaray that is my guest room!
I mean check out this mess! 
I always see the Before and Afters but never the During pictures! 
Please dont judge me based on this picture but I Just had to share the mess! 


Here is the before of this cute candle holder I got at a Garage Sale

Here is the Southern Honey Workshop paint that I used....

Here is the after! 
Not sure what happen with the lighting but you get the idea! 

I am in love with this paint and I love the colors that she offers! 
Did I mention that its $22 a quart?
Did I mention that she ships?

Here is a glimpse into the Southern Honey Workshop store! 
If you come to Nashville you have to come by for a visit and if you live in Nashville there is no reason you shouldn't come by and check out this amazing store!


1 comments:

Carolyn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha. We had those same glasses when we first married 38 years ago, only ours were amber colored. They matched our butterfly corelle pattern of dishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...