Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday...

Oh Monday...
My head is spinning with everything that is going on today so I am going to start my week with a Pinterest-Celebrity Gossip - Weird post....

I am obsessed with this Tom Ford bag 
Tom Ford Fold-Over Bag
but my word that bad boy is EXPENSIVE! 

I will do this in my dining room for Christmas 
Top 100 Christmas Table Decorations - Christmas Decorating -

Santa came a little early and gave me this shower head! 
Rain shower head
YUP Im in love! 

Its been an insane amount of time since I have had my roots done! 
I am talking 2 tone at its finest! 
No fears I have an appointment in the books! 
This is the cut and color I am going for...
long bob, very cute.

I will be making this for the holidays! 
.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the ornaments on the chandelier. Also, love the cut and color you want.

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I shall be copying you on that hair color. Yes ma'am.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...