Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Run Down...

I got my post up on Monday this week - Yay Me! 
I hope all had a great weekend! 
Mine was busy but had some slow times - Thank Goodness! 

I finally pulled out the fire pit and I loved it! 

I had the gals over last night to celebrate the besties birthday and to meet the little man! 


My new headboard came in! 
I am getting used to it...

Remember this picture...

I am making progress.
It now looks like this....

Slowly but surely I am getting there! 

I am leaving you with this random video! 
I know you dont know any of these people but I made this video from the MS event that we volunteered at and the songs I found for the video just cracked me up! 

1 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG he is soo adorable! Great pic.
I love the headboard. I wish we had one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...