Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday

its friday

We made it to Friday! 
I dont think I have ever been so excited to see a Friday! 
We all know I have sleeping issues and this week I just didnt sleep! 
So on my agenda for tomorrow SLEEPING IN!!! 
And I am EXCITED about it! 
Also I have not had my roots done in FOREVER - I mean its BAD so I am fired up about getting that done! 
I am still letting my hair grow out so no new styles for me but goodbye to the 2 toned hair! 

So yesterday my day started off interesting! 
Something woke me up at around 4:30am lets keep in mind that I probably didnt fall asleep till 2am!
I was awake for .03 seconds before I figured out what woke me up! 
Something died in my room or I was having a gas leak! 
I have never smelled anything so bad in all my life! 
I had convinced myself in 4 seconds that I had been awake I was going to die breathing in whatever that was! 
I literally run outside to get fresh air - please picture this I am wearing a tank top, Christmas PJ pants and its 30 degrees. 
I soon realize that I am freezing and it stinks outside too! 
I go back in and the smell was so bad it was ridiculous! 
 Long story short 2 skunks = a very stressful morning for me! 
YUCK 

Did you watch the CMA awards last night?
I think Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood should host all award shows! 
They crack me up and always do such a good job! 
Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, CMA's

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill together! 
Kelly Clarkson, Vince Gill, CMA's

Blake Shelton and Miranda had a big nights last night! 
I wonder what ole Taylor Swift thought about not winning Entertainer of the Year?
Blake Shelton, CMA's

 photo | Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert

Faith Hill needs to eat a cheeseburger! 
Oh girl has gotten so skinny- WOW! 
FAITH HILL photo | Faith Hill

I am so ready to decorate for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
 Is it to soon??
$2 plastic balls from Walmart & silver spray paint!!

{adorable. felt ball wreath}

We had these every Christmas in the 60's. So pretty

I am going to make another one of these this weekend! 
Wow!  Thank you hot glue.  NO sew ruffled tree skirt with pic tutorial.

OK time to get busy! 
Have a great Weekend! 

3 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really wish I watched the CMA's! And oh goodness gracious, Faith Hill really is WAY too skinny! I don't like that at all! I love that tree skirt you're going to make, hope to see some pictures of the finished product!
-Heather @ From Here to There
www.feather10.blogspot.com

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I of course loved the CMAs! I am obsessing over all of Carrie Underwood's dresses!

LWLH said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to start decorating for Christmas too....I'm so excited.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...