Thursday, November 8, 2012

Projects....

I am getting back to my regular scheduled Random postings now! 
No more politic talk on this old blog for now anyway.

Y'all I have projects going on for days right now at my house! 
My guest room looks like a construction zone! 

I have a bed but no mattress which is good because I have no sheets or comforter.
I have fabric but no pillow inserts!
I have a painted but not distressed or waxed dresser.
I have a primed but not painted desk or chair.
I have a paint splattered wood floor :( 
I have a closet that well just has crap shoved into to it! 
I have a half made tree skirt with fabric strips everywhere. 
I have glue sticks all over my house! 
I could go on but I think you get the message! 
That I have a lot to do! 
But really all I want to do is put up my Christmas trees!!!!!!!
Yes that is plural I am doing 3 trees this year and I am so excited!
I am also doing my front porch and deck! 
Yay! 
My Christmas shopping has started which is always exciting! 
Oh and I am making this as well...
Holiday Wreath

We all know I went on a little grocery strike! 
I basically didn't go to the store for a month and a half! 
LOL... I do know how ridiculous that sounds! 
But that is over now and I am back to cooking and packing lunches!
This was my menu this week...

Pear Salad...
winter salad: pears, blue cheese, walnuts, arugula, with a maple vinaigrette.
Here is the Recipe 

Jalapeno Chicken - which is what I have in my lunch today.
Jalapeno popper chicken - yum!
Here is the recipe 

Then I made the festive Election day treats for the office!
4th of July Treats
Here is this recipe 

And I am living you with this precious thing...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That jalaepeno chicken looks pretty good.

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've got several projects of my own that are half finished or that I've bought the materials for but haven't started. One day... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...