Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tis the Season....

I am back I made it to my little blog twice so far this week! 
I know everyone is crazy busy right now!!
 Tis the Season!
Ecojot - Tis the Season cards

My sweet little brother has the shingles! 
I have never had them but I hear they are so incredibly painful! 
I feel bad for him - he is not one to ever get sick so I hate it when he does.
He got some medicine and all this mess but if anyone has ever had this and has some tips please share! 

These 2 are coming to town this weekend! 
And yes I will be there! 
I wont lie I am excited about it! I hope I get a picture with them! 

I tried to tell Granny she should try and date Uncle Si but she was not having it! 

Are you kidding me?
1354048895_u930cover-article
Is she going to become the next Tori Spelling?


I have had 5s of people ask me where I got these labels that I tweeted the other day??


And here is the website that I printed from....


1 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG she is pregnant again? That is great for her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...