Thursday, December 13, 2012

Come on in...

Welcome to my Christmas decor post! 
 I warn now there are A LOT of pictures in this post! 

I love me some Christmas decor so come on in...


My outside decor... 





My China cabinet....



Tree in the Dining room...


 Foyer Table...






 LOVE LOVE LOVE all my snow globes!


Dining room table... 
(Please excuse the drying laundry and the tennis shoe bag)

Hot Chocolate buffet...

Kitchen Chalkboard...

Live wreath above the sink! I love the way it smells! 

The big tree in the den! 



Can you tell I love my ruffled tree skirts! 




Ornaments! 




Presents! 

Stockings are hung! 

Bedroom tree....

Tree in my office! 


There you have it!
My first Christmas in my new house! 
Go link up at Kellys Korner so I can see your Christmas decorations! 

10 comments:

Nirupama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all of your pretty wreaths and that tree skirt!

Elenie Counts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Stopping in from Kelly's. Love all the red and gray! Looks awesome! I made the ruffle skirt too...I think all that cutting and gluing was worth it, don't you?! Ha!
New follower :)

Morgan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your decor! Especially the snow globes! Now I want to collect some!

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your house looks beautiful so warm tasteful and cozy. Thanks for sharing love it. Merry Christmas

Paula said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just stopped by from Kelly's.

LOVE the china cabinet!!

Merry Christmas!!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

EVERYTHING looks beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Natasha said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the ornaments hanging from the light fixture and the clear vase filled with red bows. Pretty!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all f your decorations! So beautiful!

Caitlin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the red bows in the glass canister are adorable!

The Taffs said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful! I especially love your tree skirts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...