Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cuties

Hello my name is Beth and I am addicted to....
I basically can not have them in the house because I cant stop eating them!! 
What in the world is in these things that makes me love them so much! 
 I will admit I ate one in the middle of the night! 
Ridiculous I know and please feel free to judge! 



I finished my wrapping last night!!! 
YAY!!! 


I kinda want these 2 for Christmas! 
♥

I have become a little obsessed with instagram lately....

I took picture of all my Christmas decor this weekend and I will be doing a post soon with lots of pictures!! 

Look at the Besties Facebook picture...
Love this! She cracks me up


I hardly ever read these e card things but this one caught my eye and it cracked me up because that is so me!!! 

Ok that is all the randomness you get for the day! 
I am off to eat an orange! 



3 comments:

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE CUTIES TOO! But, hey! It could be worse!!!!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Cuties! I see nothing wrong with eating them as you please. This bag of Candy Cane Hershy Kisses I'm plowing through on the other hand...

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been eating cuties like a madwoman! I wish they would go away but the good news is I haven't eaten candy in a week because of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...