Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh the Weather Outside...

We have the Christmas Trees up
The radio stations are playing the Holiday music
The lights are up in the neighborhoods
The stores are packed
BUT the shoppers are wearing flip flops and shorts! 
The weather is warm!! It doesnt feel like Christmas to me when its is 70 degrees out! 
So I am putting myself in the Christmas spirit this morning on my blog...

I don't particularly like snow, but something about a snow storm in NYC is appealing to me. I guess maybe because I'd love to see the city decorated for Christmas someday...

Chalkboard Christmas Card  Let It Snow  Chalk Art  by LilyandVal,

snow

new york new york / Christmas in NYC.

Love this tree ~~ The colored lights are beautiful with the snow!.

La Tour Eiffel à Paris. I have to say that this was the best part of my trip last summer...I love England/London, but sitting at the top of La Tour Eiffel and capable of conversing in french...helped me to fall in love with Paris and the french. I LOVE PARIS!

Christmas snow!

Chicago Water Tower.  This area truly is beautiful in the winter with the snow and Christmas lights.

christmas lights in the snow.

New York, New York. Snow, Snow. Love NY, hate the taxis. actually they scare me the way they drive but the windows at Christmas time are spectacular!

Snow on

Oh yeah I have to tell you I have a new neighbor! 

Thats right folks Johnny Depp bought a house in NashVegas! 
Inside Johnny Depp's New $17.5 Million Home in Nashville, Tennessee
I hope he invites me over soon but I mean I am not shy and I can just drop in :) 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the snow photos in the cities! LOVE THEM!

And omg Johnny as a neighbor? AWESOME!!!!!!!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was just thinking along these same lines and looking at snowy pictures on Pinterest! I'd be satisfied with it getting cool enough to comfortably wear my sweaters at this point.

Us Nashvillians really do have the best neighbors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...