Monday, December 10, 2012

OHHH COOKIE....

OH COOKIE LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON AMAZON....
I mean  I squealed in delight when I saw it! 
 Do you know how LONG I have been waiting for OneKingsLane to put this chair up for sale? 
I just cant believe it! 
Lets be honest I dont know where I will put it in my house but I HAVE to HAVE it! 
So I will be ordering this lovely right after Christmas! 
YAY, AMAZON! 

I have a random question for you! 
Has anyone had tonsillitis?
I just cant seem to shake it! 
Its not contagious, I dont feel terrible, no fever but I just cant swallow without it hurting! 
I am not 100% sold that its not sinus since we have been having CRAZY weather lately! 
Anyways just wanted to see if anyone had any tips! 

Im still working on my Holiday Pictures and I hope to have them up by the end of the week! 
If you follow me on twitter then you have probably seen all the ones that I posted there! 
Heres a little peak...
(I feel like I may have already posted this here??? sorry if its a repeat :) )


Does anyone else feel like this December is FLYING by???
I do not know where the time is going by! 
I was just looking at my calendar and I pretty much have something everynight till Christmas! 
When am I going to get to my holiday baking??
Every year I make the Pioneer Womans Cinnamon Rolls and this year I just do not know when that task is going to go down! 
This picture is from a couple of years ago but man that is alot of work right there! 




3 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that chair is suuuuper cute! i love love the pattern. too cute.

Erin @ Sassin Southern Style said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've had tonsillitis a few times. Definitely start a relationship with cherry Chloraseptic spray and Cepacol drops (although, the spray is awesomer), and as much as I hate it and don't do it myself, gargling with warm salt water really is beneficial. Throw back some ibuprofen every now and again, too. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Brad and Debi Rucker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those cinnamon rolls ARE a lot of work, but they are SO worth it. If you are a fan of cherries...I made them one time where I put cherry pie filling on the inside with some almond flavoring, and then I made homemade cream cheese frosting for the tops....SO good, and they freeze so well! Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...