Thursday, December 20, 2012

Vacation

So this time tomorrow I will be saying "Only a few more hours till 2 weeks of VACATION"!
I mean do you know how exciting that is! 
Nothing on my calendar except for sleeping late, movie watching, PJs all day....
I could go on! 
Seriously it will be a miracle if I make it the next 2 days...

I know that 99% of all of my post are random but I always feel the need to still warn you that this will be a random post.

I have gotten a couple of gift cards and I am thinking I will be purchasing this...
KitchenAid Contour Silver 7 Cup Food Processor

Does anyone have a KitchenAid food processor? Is it worth the money?

I am doing my BIG Christmas grocery trip tonight - of course I have waited till the day that it is cold and raining! 
So tomorrow and Saturday I will be in full baking mode! 
I am trying 2 new treats and of course doing all the family traditions as well! 


Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

and I will try the Cheesecake dip...
Cheesecake dip: 1 block cream cheese, 1 tub marshmallow cream and 2 tubs cool whip mixed together then top with 2 cans cherry pie filling....Serve with graham cracker sticks.

I will let you know how they turn out! 

Oh yeah...
I am making these tonight....
hot cocoa stir

I wish I was cool enough to have this exact dresser in my house....
Hot Pink & Orange Union Jack Dresser


I am kind of considering adding this preciousness to my family...

This video FREAKS me out! 


Have you seen all the conspiracy theory's around the school shooting?
I mean I just do not know what to think about all that!!
I did a little research about one of the articles I read and most of the facts checked out. 
BUT I cant wrap my mind around something like that being planned and intentional!
Can you even grasp that thought that we could live in a world where people can actually plan this and create this?
You can read about here.
Weather or not any of this is true these precious people are gone and their families need our prayers...

To end I am going to leave you with this picture that I saw on Pinterest the other day! 
I dont know that baby but that is stinking PRECIOUS! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...