Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in a Nutshell...

Another year down! 
Can you believe that? Its scary to me how fast time goes! 
Here is my 2012 recap....

January...
January on my blog was full of random stuff...
Color picture posts, my love for oranges, New York City planning.
We also had added a new member to our group! 
Sean Patrick - look at that sweet boy!  

February...
I discovered my Love for Annie Sloan paint and I became a painting queen! 
I became the official owner of a house! 
Paint colors and decorating the house became my OBSESSION! 
RIP Whitney Houston.



March....
I moved! 
Still obsessed with decorating! 
Nashville went NUTS because Peyton Manning could have become a Tennessee Titan! 
There was a crazy owl at my house...
Nashville had a hail storm! 

April...
I was still going crazy and getting projects done at my house! 
I confessed my love for Blue Mason jars...

I got a new couch from West Elm! 


May...
Lots of yard work was happening and I even planted my own hydrangeas! 
I painted 2 bedroom, trim and the hallway! 
We found out Christal was having a boy and that Mahoney was preggers! 

June...
My brother built him a screened in porch! 
We found a HUGE snake at my Moms and her neighbor killed it!
 I got pulled over with my boss in the car with me! 

July...
We celebrated my brothers birthday...

I went and visited this angel face! 

We celebrated my Birthday! 
And of course celebrated the 4th! 

August...
It was super hot! 
I went to Austin for work! 
I spent lots of time watching the Presidential debates! 
Still working on the painting!  

September...
The Southern Honey Workshop opened up! 
Christal had her baby shower...
Finished painting the bedrooms and now onto the hall! 

October...
TIME FOR Pumpkins! 
Super Storm Sandy hit New York City! 
Granny had surgery.
Baby Clay is born! 

November....
My Christmas decor went up! 

We ate turkey! 
There was an election. 
The San Fran Giants won the World Series(Yay for Nicole and Ryan)! 

December...
Usually I would just put Christmas here but I think when people think of December 2012 these people will always come to mind....


There you have a very short version of 2012 in my eyes and on my blog! 
I am excited for 2013 and cant to see what is in store for me! 


HAPPY  NEW YEARS TO ALL OF YOU and CHEERS TO ANOTHER YEAR OF BLOGGING! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...