Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cupcakes and more Cupcakes....

Heres to a short week! 
I hope everyone had a good Monday off!
Its getting longer and longer between each post! 
I need to come up with a better system - I usually start a post at night and finish it in the morning but lately that is just not happening.
UGH...

Anyways I have been a busy bee since my last post! 
I went to DC for work but we did have a little exploring time...

We went to the Holocaust Museum

This was a prayer room in the museum that I thought was AMAZING! 
Yes I took a picture
Yes I got in trouble! 

I loved this view from inside the Museum


After the Museum everyone needed a pick me up and off to Georgetown Cupcakes we go! 
It was super cute inside but WAY smaller then I thought it would be based off what I have seen on the show! 

I LOVED all the pink - it was too cute! 

Cupcakes and Dean & Deluca coffee...
Does it get any better? 
Dean & Deluca coffee is like heaven to me - I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 


Speaking of cupcakes...
Dont judge but we hit up Sprinkles too and I have to say they won the cupcake challenge for sure! 

Over the weekend we had a girls night and I just love the ladies and so happy to have them as friends! 

I have talked about Baby Clay on my blog so I thought I would share a picture of him! 
How precious is that face??? 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Washington D.C...Pretty ladies.
Baby Clay is beyond precious.
Love those long eyelashes and sweet face..he is a heart grabber!
Mom

JulieAnn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Next time, tell me when you're in DC! I'd love to see you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...