Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fun...

friday
Well I made it through first full week of work in a while and MAN am I tired! LOL!!
Last night we threw on our blue and white and headed over to Vandy to cheer on the Cats! 


The Comapny I work for bought tickets for the staff and our famalies and I knew that my family would want to go! 
Mom, Granny, Ryan and Amy picked me up from work and off to J.Alexanders (one of my family favorites) for dinner then off to the game! 
It was a super fun night! 
My Granny is a BIG TIME UK fan so she was having a blast! 

It was super fun and I love making family memories! 

This is the Nashville forecast...
I mean its hot one day, cold the next WHAT IS GOING ON???
My sinuses are going to be a hot mess by next week! 

Um.... How do you mistake a dog for a lion?
Apparently some people in Virginia did.... Here is the story! 


Hope everyone has a good weekend! 

2 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heard the 911 calls on the radio last night about the lion dog. ROFLOL. I'm so glad you posted pictures. I couldn't stop laughing.

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your grandma is a smart lady! Go cats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...