Monday, January 7, 2013

Im Back to Work...

Holy Moly its back to the rat race today! 
I have been off work for a solid 2 weeks and I got everything done that I wanted to do! 

I got my guest room 90% done, I had a PJ day (actually 3 PJ days), I cleaned out my office, I filed all of 2012 paperwork, I bought an Elliptical, I cleaned my garage, I got my new garage doors (still not up that is a different post for a different day), I didnt answer one work email (thats a lie I answered a handful but I really made an effort to not answer them), I deep cleaned my house, I cleaned out my pantry, spent LOTS of time pinning...
 I could go on but I wont bore you~ 
Basically I am saying that I had a nice 2 weeks off! 

I actually started the week off organized and ready! 
Lunch made the night before. 
All the ironing done
Workout clothes laid out
Breakfast ready to grab
ALL the laundry was done

Let me tell you it really does make a difference for me when I start of organized rather then a crazy mess trying to get out the door in the mornings. 
 So my goal is to take an hour on Sunday nights to get organized and ready for the week! 

I have always said that I would rather be busy then not! 
Well my job is the true definition of that! 
I have A LOT of different projects coming up that are HUGE so I am just going to buckle down and deal with what comes my way! 
 I am learning to prioritize my to do list and hopefully I will make it out alive! 

Well that is my check in for the day! 
Lunch is over and back to the grind! 
So boring this is not a picture post....

1 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope the first week back goes well! This is my first full week in about a month. Awesome... Not. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...