Friday, January 25, 2013

Questions....

I havent done one of these in forever so I thought  I would join in on the fun! 


age - 32

bed size - Queen

chore you hate - Emptying the dishwasher!! 

dogs - Yes our little Zoe! 

essential start to your day - A shower!

favorite color - Grey for sure - boring I know

gold or silver - silver but I do love me some rose gold

height - 5 feet 7 inches

instruments you play - None

job title - I work in Operations at The Advisory Baord

kids - None but I sure do what some!

live - Yeah I do that on a daily basis.

married - nah - thats not for me I dont think

nicknames - My dad and brother call me Faye - my middle name

overnight hospital stays - Ah... to many to list here! 

pet peeve - people who smack on their gum

righty or lefty - righty

siblings - 2 brothers

time you wake up - 5:40am

university attended - Lipscomb

vegetables you dislike - I can eat most of them but I am not a fan of tomatoes

what makes you run late -getting distracted doing other things! For Example stopping this morning to fold a basket of laundry when I was on my way out the door! Why do I always do that??

x-rays you’ve had - Again to many to list here! Any kind of weird illnesses out there I have probably had!

yummy food - I am loving me some Avocados lately

zoo animal favorite - I have mad love for the flamingos!

2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this post so fun! love your answer on live.

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love flamingos too! Cute post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...