Friday, June 21, 2013

Last Free Weekend...

I am doing my Friday Dance! 

Its been an insane week with and insane amount of hours put in at the office (I know I sound like a broken record)! Im really hoping that after we move it will SLOW down! 

Y'all I went to the new office this week and I teared up! 
I am not a crier but it just shocked me to see how amazing it looked and to know how much WORK we have put into this place! 
Here is a picture from our Austin office...

Our new office will have the same feel of this but it will be a little different! 
So Exciting! 
This will be my last free weekend till we move so I have to make it a good one! 

Last night I went to eat with the little brother! 
Oh my stars he cracks me up - he owns his own business and let me tell you he could have cameras follow him and I guarantee people would watch. 
The stories he tells are hilarious! 

I have to share my first homegrown rose! 
I love it! 

I have become insanely obsessed with ice coffee! 
I mean its becoming a problem but I love it!!! 

I made the Pioneer Woman's recipie and I am mad at myself because I havent made it sooner! 
LOVE 
Go check it out here

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 



2 comments:

my family said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

im an ice coffee addict and you dont know how many times i have wanted to try her recipe....it doesnt seem difficult, maybe a little time consuming as it has to sit for I think 24 hours. how did it work out for you?

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

And I am doing MY happy dance because you're blogging again! Yay!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...