Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pictures....

Here we are in mid July! 
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON???
Did I not just take my Christmas tree down?
Time is FLYING by!

Any who I am sitting here in front of my TV listening to the news hash out the Zimmerman trial! 
I am obsessed and cant turn it off. I swear I think I missed my calling as a lawyer !
So while I sit here I will upload some summer pictures....

I am weird and I think that the local news people are famous so when I see one out amongst the masses I have to get a picture! 

We celebrated Ryan's birthday...


Family...



Atypical Family picture...


Are we the only family that balances the camera on something to get us all in the picture?

Happy 4th...

So HUMID....


I took 300 fireworks pictures and this one is my FAVE! 


Straight from my garden! 


Another peak into our new office...

Love that I can fly the RED, WHITE and BLUE outside of my house! 

I had a lunch date with the sweet Lilly yesterday! 
I miss that sweet girl since I moved! 
I wont lie the cow kinda freaked me out but I had to take one for the team :) 

Seriously loving my garden! 
We joke that my Pap-Paw is smiling down on my garden skills. 

Ok well I am going to try and tear myself away from the trial to get somethings done....Lets be honest I will just turn the TV up so that I can hear it all throughout the house :) 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...