Thursday, June 26, 2014

Is it a Sign...

The day the actual day that I clicked publish on my comeback post the shingles invaded me! 
It was UNFORTUNATE and PAINFUL! 
That illness is not for the weak and its still not gone!
UGH...
Surely its not a sign that I shouldn't blog anymore?

I am in the middle of a project a BIG project! 
I am painting my kitchen cabinets!
It is a HUGE process...
Take down
Clean
Sand
Prime
Sand 
Prime
Sand 
Paint
Sand 
Paint
All the while letting it dry completely 
PATIENCE 
Hang everything back up
Start again on the next section. 
I am using Intellectual Gray from Sherwin Williams 
I will for sure post before and afters when I am finished. 
Having my kitchen always a mess is starting to get to me so I really need to wrap this project up.

If you follow me on Instagram then you know I am loving Zumba and Barre right now! 
Here is a video of one of my favorite teachers from the studio....

I mean its so fun and its crazy how many calories you burn! 
I am obsessed with teacher she is the best!!! 


I have to show so some love for the Vanderbilt Baseball team! They won the college World Series! 
Im always rooting for the home team! 
During my blogging vacation I got a new car! 
Its a ford Explorer and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 
By far my most favorite car I have ever had! 

So there you have it my randomness for the day-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...